The Candidates need show up for NEET 2023 if they want to be considered for admission to AIIMS. It is the long-awaited national entrance exam for those aspiring to become doctors. Nine AIIMS institutions across India—in New Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Guntur, Raipur, Nagpur, and Bhubaneswar—offer admission through this exam. RAAS Updates contains all the information you need to apply for AIIMS 2023, including the fundamentals of registration, dates of exams, online applications, exam patterns, curriculums, and preparation guidance.
AIIMS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must meet the AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Requirements. Some of the criteria for eligibility are given below:
- Candidates of Indian nationality, foreign nationality, overseas citizens of India, and non-resident Indians are eligible.
- It is necessary for the candidates to attain the age of 17 years on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission.
- The applicants should have completed the Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English sections of the Class 12 exam and must have scored a minimum of 60% total (or 50% for students who fall into the SC, ST, or OPH category or who are foreign nationals).
- The candidate must an Indian citizen.
- The NRIs (Non Residents of India), OCIs (Overseas Citizens of India) can be enrolled.
AIIMS Delhi Admission 2022
|Course||Eligibility||Annual Fee||Annual Fee|
|MBBS||Class 12 pass with 60% marks in the PCB stream||₹ 1,389||NEET UG|
|MD/MS||MBBS degree with 55% marks recognized by MCI||₹ 2,292||INSET|
|MSc Nursing||BSc (Hons) Nursing, BSc Nursing (Post-Certificate)||₹ 1,243||AIIMS MSc Nursing Exam|
|M||MBBS degree with 55% marks||₹ 2,292||INSET|
|MDS||BDS with 55% marks||₹ 1,944||INSET|
|PhD||Post-graduation in the relevant stream||N/A||UGC NET, CSIR NET, JRF, GATE|
Highlights of AIIMS MBBS 2023
|Exam Name||AIIMS MBBS|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Official Website||AIIM exams.ac.in|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Eligibility Criteria||An aggregate of 60% is required in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology on 10+2 boards.|
Must have attained 17 years of age
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Duration||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Number of Seats||1207|
|AIIMS MBBS Helpline||1800117898|
AIIMS MBBS 2023Exam Dates
|AIIMS 2022 registration starts||Last week of July 2022|
|Registration ends||3rd week of August 2022|
|AIIMS 2022 Admit card release||September 2022|
|AIIMS 2022 Exam Date||2nd week of September 2022|
|OMR and Answer key release||October 2022|
|Result Announcement||November 2022|