AIIMS MBBS Courses & Fees at AIIMS Delhi in 2023
Check out the AIIMS Delhi Admission Process, Cutoffs, Eligibility, Exams, Selection Criteria, and Dates for various courses. Download Brochures & Admission Details for AIIMS Delhi MBBS. AIIMS stands for All India Institutes of Medical Sciences which controlled by Indian Government body.
AIIMS across all over India are governed by Ministry of Health and Family affairs so this means that Fees in all of them is very low. If you have good Rank in NEET UG then you can get easily selected for the AIIMS. Recently, AIIMS Bilaspur in Himachal Pradesh is inaugurated by Sh PM Modi and is a blessing for the people of Himachal.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Highlights
|Name of Institute||All India Institute Of Medical Science, New Delhi|
|Renown Name||AIIMS New Delhi|
|Location||Ansari Nagar, New Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1956|
|Affiliated||All India Institute Of Medical Science|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Eligibility Criteria||An aggregate of 60% is required in English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in the 10th and 12th boards.|
The candidate must have attained 17 years of age
|Mode of Application||Online (Digital)|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Duration||3 hours, and 30 minutes|
|Number of Seats||1207 seats|
AIIMS MBBS Reservation Criteria 2023
AIIMS MBBS admissions in 2023 will be based on NEET exam results as the selection criterion.
- All the candidates must have cleared their Class 12 board examination from one of the renown education boards.
- The candidates must have completed their Class 12 with subjects required such as Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry, Physics, and English.
- All General Category candidates must ensure that they have secured at least a 50% aggregate score in the qualifying exam, while SC, ST, and OBC candidates are required to have secured a minimum 40% aggregate score.
- All PwD candidates belonging to the General Category must have secured at least a 45% aggregate score in the qualifying exam. Meanwhile, PwD candidates belonging to the SC, ST, and OBC categories are required to have secured a minimum 40% aggregate score.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.45|
|Non-Creamy – Other Backward Classes (NC-OBC)||27|
|People with Benchmark Disability (PWBD)||5|
- SC/ ST seats will be switched to general category seats if they are unoccupied.
- In AIIMS Delhi, there are total 100 seats for Indian Citizens and 7 for Non-Resident of India (Foreigners)
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2023
- Visit the AIIMS exam official site www.aiimsexams.ac.in
- Select the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2023
- Enter your Application ID and password in the login page.
- Recheck if the credentials are correct then click “Submit“
- Your Admit card will show and match all your details.
- Download the Admit Card and save it Digi locker for future use.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Exam Dates
|Opening of Application form||July, 2022|
|Las date of Application form||August, 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||August 2022|
|Availability of admit card||September, 2022|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Date||September, 2022|
|Release of OMR & Answer Key||October, 2022|
|Declaration of result||October or November, 2022|
|Counselling will commence from||To be declared|
AIIMS MBBS Application fee 2023
|General Category||Rs: 1500.00|
|General -EWS & OBC-NCL||Rs: 1600.00|
|SC/ST/PwD & Transgender||Rs: 900.00|
|Applicants from outside India||Rs: 8500.00 or $100.00|
AIIMS 2023 Preparation Tips
Comment down for more info, our team will update till then follow RAAS Updates
|Official website||Click here|
Sir Aiims admission process
Please update the date
how i will take admission in aiims for mbbs in 2023
in 12 class i got 77.83%
what is the admission process and waht is the feess structure.