NEET 2022 Counselling for Tamil Nadu will be closed today as per The Directorate of Medical Education (DME). The application form was released on 22 September and after that the counselling is going on, from today the Counselling portal will be closed for the 1st merit list to get in medical College of Tamil Nadu.
Students who are eligible and wanted to pursue their dream in medical field got an exciting opportunity to be at the top colleges of Tamil Nadu. The students who gave the NEET 2022 examination and have pass the cut off can apply. Important dates and eligibility have been given in the description
As we know the last dates to apply online for TN NEET Counselling are over now, all the applicants are waiting for Allotment List. It is to inform you that TN NEET UG Allotment List 2022 will be declared in one or two days and after that you can confirm the seat you are allotted through it.
TN NEET UG 2022 Information
|Exam Board||Selection Committee Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai|
|University Name||Dr. MGR Medical University|
|Exam name||NEET UG 2022|
|Counselling Opening Date||22nd September 2022|
|Counselling Last Date||3rd October 2022|
The TN NEET Provisional Rank List is out now on official website and all of you can download it to find your Rank in it. After that on the basis of it, you can apply for seat allotment rounds.
TN NEET Provisional Rank List (Management Quota)TN NEET Rank List (Government Quota)
Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online choice filling||22nd September 2022|
|Last Date of Online choice filling||3rd October 2022|
|Tamil Nadu NEET COUNSELING MERIT LIST||To be announced soon|
|Allotment letters||To be announced soon|
The students who have appeared for the examination of Neet 2022 and scored great marks through their ability now can choose their medical College in Tamil Nadu on the basis of the scores. Students got the last chance of filling the counselling form as of today so hurry now.
Tamil Nadu NEET eligibility criteria 2022: –
To secure Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS 2022 admission, candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- To apply for the counselling for Tamil Nadu MBBS admission 2022 candidates must belong to the Tamil Nadu domicile.
- Students who have studied Class 6 to 12 from schools situated in Tamil Nadu or partly or completely from other states will be required to submit their parents’ birth certificate, ration card, and class 10 or 12 certificates as proof of domicile.
- Students who do not belong to Tamil Nadu domicile but have completed Class 6 to 12 from the state can apply for Tamil Nadu NEET 2022 admission under the open category.
- Other state candidates living in Tamil Nadu can apply for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS admission under the open category.
TN NEET UG Cut Off Marks
|Category||Cut Off||Cutoff Marks|
Registration of TN NEET UG 2022
The candidates are requested to visit only the official website of TN NEET exam board, you can follow the simple guide given below.
- The candidate should open the TN NEET official web tnmedicalselection.net
- Select the NEET UG Counselling link on the web homepage.
- Select the Government/ Management Quota link in the next step.
- You have to click the New Registration option.
- You have to complete the entire process of counselling.
- Next step, make the counselling fees.
- Do not forget to download the application and take a print copy.