SSC MTS Application Form 2023 Released, 10,000+ Vacancies, Apply @ ssc.nic.in: Great news for the candidates who were waiting to hear from the SSC for the latest recruitment segment. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced 10, 000+ vacancies to recruit Multi-Tasking Staff in various government departments. The official notice has been released on 14 June 2023 regarding the same. Interested candidates can submit their application form from 14 June 2023 on the official portal. The Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination-2023 will be held in the month of September 2023 as per the available examination calendar on the official website @ssc.nic.in. Candidates need to do the one-time registration to fill out the application form.
SSC MTS Application Form 2023
The Staff Selection Commission runs several recruitment programs every year to recruit eligible candidates for various vacant posts in various government departments. Every year lakhs of students participate in these government recruitment drives. This year the SSC MTS application window is open from 14 June 2023 to 14 July 2023. Candidates have to submit their application forms under the described time period after that the applications will not accept by the SSC. The SSC MTS application form is now available on the official portal for candidates.
Yet, no official information is available for the application correction window on the official website. This article will give you the latest comprehensive updates related to the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 including the application dates, exam dates, exam pattern, steps to apply for the vacancies, no. of vacancies, etc.
SSC MTS Application Form 2023 Overview
|Exam Name (Short)||SSC MTS 2023|
|Exam Name (Full)||Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff 2023|
|Regulate By||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Examination Frequency||Once a year|
|No. Of Vacancy||10,000+|
|Vacancy Name||Multi Staff Selection|
|Academic Qualification||10th Pass|
|Application Dates||14 June to 14 July 2023|
|Exam Date||September 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS 2023
Candidates must know the eligibility criteria before applying for the SSC MTS 2023. Have a look at the below points to know the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must be 18 years to 25 years old.
- Candidates must have passed Class 10th from a recognized board or school in India.
SSC MTS 2023 Application fee
As the first step of the recruitment process, candidates have to apply for the SSC MTS 2023 by filling out the online application form. Candidates have to pay the application fee along with the application form. The application fee is as just as prescribed in the released official notice. Only General/OBC Male candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/-. However, SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman and all categories of women are spared paying the application fee.
Key Dates of SSC MTS 2023
Candidates must be aware of the important dates related to the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2023. Through the below table candidates can get an idea about the SCC MTS 2023 key dates:
|Notification Date||14 June 2023|
|Application Start Date||14 June 2023|
|Application End Date||14 July 2023|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||14 July 2023|
|Application Correction Date||To be Notified|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Notified|
|Exam Date||September 2023|
|Result Date||To be Notified|
Important Points to Remember
Candidates must keep the below points in mind to avoid any hassle while submitting the SSC MTS Application Form 2023:
- While submitting the application form candidates choose their preferred language for the exam. There will be 22 languages in the convenience form.
- Candidates have to upload a photograph of more than 4KB in size and less than 12 KB and the background should be light Coloured.
- The candidate’s signature must be in blue or black ink on the white paper. The format should be jpg.
- Candidates must have to fill out the application form as described in the official notice.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee through an online method such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI/Net Banking etc.
Steps to Apply for SSC MTS 2023
As the application forms are now available on the official website. Interested candidates can submit the SSC MTS Application Form 2023 online with the help of the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the Official Website of SSC @ ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the option ‘Apply’ available on the homepage’s dashboard.
- On the next page, click on the ‘Other’ tab.
- Look for the link ‘Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination,2023’ and click on it
- Now the application form will be displayed on the next screen.
- Next fill out the SSC MTS Application Form 2023 with all the mandatory details in the required fields and click on submit.
- Now the application form number will reflect on the last submission page, note down it.
- For future reference candidates can download or take a printout of the submitted SSC MTS Application Form 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the notification date of recruitment of SSC MTS 2023?
The SSC releases the notification of recruitment for SSC MTS 2023 on 14 June 2023.
What are the application dates to submit the application for SSC MTS 2023?
Candidates can submit their SSC MTS Application Form 2023 from 14 June 2023 to 14 July 2023.
How many vacancies are announced by SSC in 2023 for Multi-Tasking Staff?
The Staff Selection Staff announced 10,000+ vacancies for Multi-Tasking Staff.
What is the SSC MTS Exam date for the year 2023?
As per the available examination calendar on the official portal, the SSC MTS exam 2023 will be conducted in September month 2023.