Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023, 1365 Vacancies, Eligibility, Recruitment Process @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in: Indian Navy has made an announcement for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 for the 2/2023 Batch on 19 May 2023. In the released notification Indian Navy announced 1365 various Agniveer vacancies. Candidates waiting to apply for the recruitment of Agniveer Vayu are now able to apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment for the 2/2023 batch on the official website of the Indian Navy which is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. This article delves into the details of the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023, shedding light on the eligibility criteria, selection process, the benefits of serving in the Indian Navy, and many more.
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023
The Indian Navy, known for its maritime prowess and commitment to national security, plays a vital role in safeguarding India’s interests at sea. With its rich heritage and modern capabilities, the Indian Navy offers a promising career path to those who aspire to serve the nation. In line with its mission to maintain a strong and versatile fleet, the Indian Navy has announced the Agniveer Recruitment 2023, providing an opportunity for enthusiastic individuals to join this esteemed force.
Notification made by the Indian Navy department that application forms are available from 23 May 2023 to 15 June 2023 on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Interested candidates can fill out the application form after checking all the eligibility criteria and other important points about the exam. The IAF Agniveer Vayu application form window will be open till 31st March 2023 for attentive candidates.
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Recruitment Name||Indian Navy Agniveer 2023 (SSR)|
|Batch||2/2023 (November 2023)|
|Launched & Conducted by||Department of Military Affairs|
|Indian Navy Scheme Name||Agniveer|
|Post||Various Post as Agniveer Soldiers|
|Vacancies||1365 (Male-1092, Female-273)|
|Gender||Male & Female|
|Qualification Required||10+2 with Match, Physics, Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science|
|Recruitment Stage||Online Exam |
Physical Fitness Test
|Job Type||Sarkari Naukari|
|Application Start & End Dates||23 May 2023 to 15 June 2023|
Eligibility for Indian Navy Agniveer 2023 Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 must meet the eligibility criteria set by the Indian Navy. Let’s take a look at the eligibility criteria for your convenience:
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should be between the age group of 17.5 years to 21 years.
- Candidates must be born between 1 November 2002 to 30 April 2006.
- If a candidate successfully completes all phases of the selection process, the maximum age as of the date of enrolment shall be 21 years.
- Only unmarried male and female candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer.
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 with Match, Physics, Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science stream from a recognized education board of govt. of India.
- If the candidate is male his height must be a minimum of 157 cm.
- If the candidate is female her Height must be a minimum of 152 cm.
- The Candidate must have normal hearing as he/ she will be able to hear a forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters in each ear separately.
- Candidates should have a very good visual standard. Without glasses better eye 6/6, and with glasses it is 6/6
- Candidate’s overall general health should be counting very good to participate in Agniveer.
Fee Structure of Indian Navy Agniveer 2023
The examination fee is Rs.550/- (excluding 18% GST). Candidates need to pay the examination fee at the time of the submitting application form. Candidates can be paid the examination fee using a Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Rupay Credit/ UPI/Net Banking.
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The recruitment process for Indian Navy Agniveer 2023 has 4 stages to select and recruit the best candidates. The Indian Navy has below stages:
- Online Exam: The first stage of Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment is an Online Exam that includes subjects such as English, Science, Mathematics, and General Awareness. This exam is also called INET. There will be 100 MCQs (Objective Type) in the question paper. The sample paper is also available at the official sites www.joinindiannavy.gov.in & agniveernavy.cdac.in. The exam duration will be one hour. Each question contains 1 mark and for each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Written Exam: Candidates who will be able to clear the first stage (INET-Online Exam) will be qualified to attend the written exam as the second stage of the recruitment process. The syllabus for the exam will include subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, and English.
- Physical Fitness Test: Candidates who pass the written exam will be invited to take the Physical Fitness Test. Physical examinations like pull-ups and running will be part of this test.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who pass the physical fitness test are required to go to the medical exam in accordance with the requirements.
- Documentation: After getting passed all the previous stages finally candidates need to submit all the required documents to the Indian Army Department such as ID proof, 10th and 12th Mark sheet, Cast Certificate, and any other document that is required.
Important Dates of Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023
|Notification Released||19 May 2023|
|Application Start date||23 May 2023|
|Application End date||15 June 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Notified|
|Online Exam Date||To be Notified|
|Online Result Date||To be Notified|
|Written Exam Date||To be Notified|
|Written Result Date||To be Notified|
|Physical Fitness Test Date||To be Notified|
|Physical Fitness Test Result Date||To be Notified|
|Medical Examination Date||To be Notified|
|Medical Examination Result Date||To be Notified|
|Final Merit List||To be Notified|
Benefits of Serving in the Indian Navy
Joining the Indian Navy through the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 offers numerous benefits, both personal and professional. Some of the key benefits include:
- Job Security
- Adventure and Travel
- Training and Skill
- Healthcare and Accommodation
- Retirement Benefits
- Camaraderie and Team Spirit
- Opportunities for Specialization
- Respect and Pride
Apply for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023
The application form is now available for candidates on the official website. Interested candidates must ensure that they fill out the application form correctly and submit it before the deadline. The application fee for the recruitment process will also be payable online. All the candidates can go to the official site and fill out the application form as per the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Now click on the link ‘Complete your Application Online Now’ right below on the homepage.
- Then fill out the required details such as Correspondence State and captcha details.
- Now click on ‘save’.
- Now new candidates first click on ‘Register’ or registered candidates need to fill in details such as Email ID, Password, and Captcha details.
- Now click on ‘Login’.
- Now, fill out the required details in the application form.
- Next, make payment through Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Now click on submit and take a printout of download the receipt of the payment for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the application Submission Date for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can submit their application form for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 from 23 May 2023 to 15 June 2023.
What is the official website of the Indian Navy?
The Indian Navy official website is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
How many vacancies are announced under Indian Navy Agniveer recruitment for 2/2023 Batch 2023?
1365 Vacancies are announced for the various post of Agniveer under Indian Navy recruitment 2023.
What is the application fee for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
Rs.550 is the application (Excluding 18% GST) fee to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023.
What qualification is required to apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer 2023?
Candidates must have passed their 10+2 with Match, Physics, Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science stream from a recognized education board of govt. of India.