The ICSI CS Foundation Exam Results were made public by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India on July 20, 2022 at 4:00 PM. At present, www.icsi.edu has the June 2022 ICSI CS Foundation Programme Examination Results accessible. A student who has taken the Company Secretary Foundation Programme Examination in the June session can check and download their CS Foundation Result 2022 by entering their registration number and date of birth into the direct URLs provided below.
As the June Session is over and Results are also announced, Candidates who have passed the Foundation Exam should start preparing for the next stage of their course. Next Stage of Examinations will be conducted in the coming few days.
ICSI CS Foundation Exam 2022 Information
|Organization Name||Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)|
|Exam Name||CS-Foundation Programme of India|
|Entrance exam date||9th and 11th July 2022|
|CSEET and ICSI Result||20th July 2022|
|Result Time||4 PM|
Both icsi cseet result are confirmed by ICSI Auth as mentioned on their official site. ICSI stands for The Institute of Company Secretaries of India and CSEET stands for CS Executive Entrance Test which controlled by same Authorities
Date and time of ICSI Results 2022 for the CS Foundation and CSEET
|ICSI CS Foundation Result 2022 date||July 20, 2022|
|CS Foundation Result time||4:00 PM|
|CSEET Result 2022 date||July 20, 2022|
|ICSI CSEET Result time||4:00 PM|
Checking the CS July 2022 result: A Step-by-Step Guide
Students will have access to the ICSI CSEET and CS Foundation results online in 2022. Students are advised to follow the simple instructions given below to download results.
- Registered candidates should visit the official website at icsi.edu
- On the homepage of ICSI, candidates should click on the link that reads, “Click here to view results and download the e-Mark Sheet.”
- The candidates will then be redirected to another page where they will have to enter the required log-in credentials.
- Post submission, the result will be displayed on screen.
- The Candidates should review the results and print them for future reference.