The Haryana State Government is conducting the elections for the posts of Sarpanch, Panch and Members of Zila Parishad and Panchayat Samiti in November 2022. All the candidates of the elections have applied for the nominations on 21 October to 28 October 2022. The elections have been conducted in different phases across the whole state of Haryana in order to avoid overwhelming crowds in the polling booths. The first two phases of the election have already been conducted in 18 districts of Haryana and the third and final phase will be held on 23 November 2022. The elections are being conducted for 559 panchayat samiti members and 78 zila parishad members in 23 blocks of Faridabad, Palwal, Hisar, and Fatehabad. The Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2023 will be released on 27 November 2022. The Haryana Panchayat Sarpanch List 2023 will be declared live on all state news channels and the voters will be able to watch the results from their homes on their TV.
Now, that we know all the candidates are elected, all of you should start telling them the major work required in your Area. Moreover, you should visit through the link below if you still know about their names.
Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2023
The Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2022 will be declared on 27 November 2022. All the nominees are eagerly waiting for the results to know who has won the seats. The elections are held for the posts of Sarpanch, Panch and Members of Zila Parishad and Panchayat Samiti in four districts of Haryana. The voting has been conducted in three phases with the final phase being held on 23 November 2022 for the Members of Zila Parishad and Panchayat Samiti. The voting of the final phase of Sarpanch and Panch elections will be held on 25 November 2022. Now the counting of the votes will be done on 27 November 2022 and the candidates with the highest votes will be declared as the winner of the elections. The winners will then be able to join their duties and their offices from January 2023. In this article, you can find out all the details regarding the Haryana Panchayat Elections 2023, Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2023, and the official schedule of the elections.
Haryana Panchayat Election 2023 Draw Date
The Haryana Panchayat Election 2023 is being held in three phases. All the phases of the elections will be completed today. Then the Election Commission will conduct the counting of the votes and the result will be released on 27 November 2022. You can check out the important dates regarding the Haryana Panchayat Election 2023 in the table given below.
|Name||Haryana Panchayat Election 2023|
|Conducted By||Haryana State Election Commission, Panchkula|
|Type||Panchayat, Zila Parishad and Panchayat Samiti|
|Posts||Sarpanch, Panch and Members of Zila Parishad and Panchayat Samiti|
|Date of Election for Zila Parishads and Panchayat Samitis||9 November 2022|
|Date of Election of Sarpanches and Panches of Gram Panchayat||12 November 2022|
|Haryana Panchayat Election Result Date 2022||27 November 2022|
Haryana Panchayat Election Result Date 2023
The office of the Haryana Election Commission has released the official schedule of the Haryana Panchayat Election 2023 on its official portal and in the news. The voters can check out the official schedule and their name on the voter’s list by visiting the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Haryana.
|Date of the Haryana Panchayat Election Notification 2022||15 October 2022|
|Registration of Nominees||21 October to 28 October 2022|
|Verification of Nominee Documents||29 October 2022|
|Last Date for Withdrawal of Candidature||31 October 2022|
|Allotment of Symbols||31 October 2022|
|Publishing of List of Candidates||31 October 2022|
|Election of Members of Zila Parishad and Panchayat Samiti||9 November 2022|
|Election of Sarpanch and Panch||12 November 2022|
|Time of Voting||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
Haryana Panchayat Sarpanch List 2023
- The official statement by the Chief Electoral Officer, Haryana has provided for reservation of reserved categories in the elections.
- It has been announced that the number of seats in the elections which will be reserved for the Backward Classes will be in the same proportion as that of the Backward Class population to the total population in the Gram Sabha area.
- 8% of the total seats of Sarpanch will be reserved for Backward Classes.
- If in a village, the population of Scheduled Caste (SC) is more than half of the total population of the area, then the Backward Classes will not receive any reservation.
- The minimum educational qualifications for all the nominees are given below in the table. All the candidates must possess these in order to be eligible for the elections.
|Member of Panchayat Samiti||10th||8th||8th|
|Member of Zila Parishad||10th||8th||8th|
Haryana Zila Parishad Election Result 2023 Functions
The Panchayat and the Zila Parishad are the smallest units of Government. They are responsible for the management of rural and gram areas so that the people there may live in harmony. You can check out their functions and responsibilities below. All the contestants who win the Haryana Zila Parishad Election Result 2023 have the following Roles.
- They resolve disputes among the people of their area and villages so that both parties are satisfied and they do not have to go to court for their issues.
- They are responsible for the organization of fairs, markets, and educational workshops.
- They approve the budget for all the developmental operations being held in the village.
- They also supervise all the developmental operations being held in their area and ensure that they are going on at the right speed and that there is no corruption during the operations.
Haryana Panchayat Election Official Website
FAQs Related to Haryana Panchayat Election 2023
- When will the Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2023 be declared?
The Haryana Election Result 2023 will be declared on 27 November 2022 live on all the news channels in the country and the state.
- How can I check the Haryana Panchayat Sarpanch List 2023?
You will be able to find the live counting of the votes on all the local news channels of Haryana on their TV.
- How many seats are there for the Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2023?
The elections are being conducted for 559 panchayat samiti members and 78 zila parishad members in 23 blocks of Faridabad, Palwal, Hisar, and Fatehabad.