The National Testing Agency has released the Answer key today at the official website CSIRNET. On 1st October 2023 the Authority has released the CSIR UGC NET Answer key for all the Candidates. All the registered Candidates can download the Admit Card using their application number and D.O.B details
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Exam Date
|Release of CSIR NET city intimation slip 2022||10th September 2022|
|CSIR NET admit card 2022 release date||13th September 2022|
|CSIR NET 2022 exam date||16, 17 & 18th September 2022|
|CSIR UGC Answer Key Date||1st October 2022|
CSIR UGC NET Exam Date 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria before registering for the exam. Kindly check the following steps to appear to CSIR NET exam
- General and OBC category candidates must a UG degree of B.Tech, B.E, B.Pharma, MBBS or BS. A 4-year course / Integrated BS-MS or MSc with minimum mark of 55%
- Minimum age of 28 is required to apply in this examination.
- SC, ST and PwD candidates has a 5% relaxation
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Overview
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Exam to be Held||CSIR UGC NET 2022|
|Type of Exam||MCQs|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes|
|Exam Date||16, 17 & 18th September 2022|
|Answer Key Date||1st October 2022|
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Answer key : How to Download
The CSIR UGC NET Answer key will be downloaded by following the steps given below on the official CSIRNET website
- Go to the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in
- There are multiple options, the candidate should select ‘Candidate’s Activity’
- Once you select the ‘Candidate’s Activity’ tab, click on the CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2023
- A login portal will appear, the candidates should enter their login credentials
- Eg: Application number, password enter security code in required.
- Once you enter the correct details, the Answer key will appear on your device screen.
- Download the PDF file and take physical print copy for future use.