The Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC, has released the official notification for the recruitment of Drug Inspectors under the Government of Bihar on 22 November 2022. The applicants who are interested in applying for the BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2023 can do so from 25 November 2022. The BPSC Drug Inspector Application Last Date 2022 is 16 December 2023. Hence the aspirants should ensure that they fill out the application form before the deadline. The BPSC has announced that there are a total of 55 vacancies under this recruitment. There are reservations for all the reserved categories and women in the BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023.
The BPSC will announce the examination schedule later thus the candidates should plan their preparations now so that they are well prepared by the time of the exam. All the latest updates and announcements will be available on the official website of BPSC, bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Till now thousands of Candidates have registered and you should also keep a check on the last date. You must complete the registration before the last date and then prepare for the exam.
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023
The BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023has started and the application form will be active from tomorrow. The candidates must ensure that they fill out the application form correctly so that they are not disqualified at any stage during the recruitment process. The recruitment process will consist of a written exam and a personal interview. The recruitment will be done on the basis of the scores of both exams. Hence the aspirants need to perform well in both the exams to secure a good rank in the final merit list. All the aspirants will then be called for document verification after which they will receive information regarding their postings via email. The aspirants will be able to find all the information regarding the BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023, the application form and how to apply for the post of BPSC Drug Inspector 2023in the article below.
BPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2023 Date
The BPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2023 has been released by the BPSC and the online application form will be active from 25 November 2022. The aspirants will only be able to apply online for the exam. You can find out all the information regarding the BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2023 and the Application Form in the table given below.
|Name of the Exam||BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted By||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Recruitment||Written Exam and Interview|
|BPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2022||22 November 2022|
|BPSC Drug Inspector Application Date 2022||25 November 2022|
|BPSC Drug Inspector Last Date 2022||16 December 2022|
|BPSC Drug Inspector Exam Date 2022||To Be Announced|
|BPSC Drug Inspector Result 2022||To Be Announced|
BPSC Drug Inspector Eligibility 2023
The BPSC Drug Inspector Eligibility 2023 is mentioned in the official notification. The aspirants should go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the exam.
- All the applicants must be of 18 years to 37 years for male candidates and 18 years to 40 years for female candidates.
- The aspirants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy/Microbiology/Medical with a Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology/Pharmaceutical Science.
- The candidates must be a resident of Bihar state and if candidates from other states are applying for the exam then they will not be able to apply for any kind of reservation.
- The female aspirants will be graded separately under all the reserved categories.
BPSC Drug Inspector Syllabus 2023
The written exam will be conducted as four papers of objective nature and each paper will be of 2 hours duration. Each paper will be divided into two sections of 50 marks each. The merit list for the written exam will be prepared with the scores of all the papers. The syllabus of the BPSC Drug Inspector 2023 exam is as follows.
|Paper 1||Pharmaceutics||50||2 Hours|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis||50||2 Hours|
|Paper 2||Medicinal Chemistry||50||2 Hours|
|Paper 3||Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education||50||2 Hours|
|Pharmacology and Toxicology||50||2 Hours|
|Paper 4||Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence and Hospital Pharmacy||50||2 Hours|
Apply Online BPSC Drug Inspector 2023
The BPSC Drug Inspector Application Form 2023 will be released on the official website soon. The aspirants who want to apply for the exam will be able to do so by following the steps given below.
- First, you will need to open the official website of BPSC, bpsc.bih.nic.in
- The homepage will show all the latest announcements and BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2023 notices released by the BPSC.
- Here you will be able to find the notification for the BPSC Drug Inspector Application Form 2023. Click on this notification and then a new page will open up in a new window.
- Here you will see all the guidelines for filling up the application form. Read these guidelines carefully and then proceed with the application form.
- Fill in all your details carefully and correctly in the application form. Ensure that there is no mistake by double-checking your application form.
- Then you will be asked to submit scanned copies of your passport-size photograph, your signature, and your thumbprint.
- Then you will need to submit the application fee online.
- After the successful submission of the application fee, your application will be submitted and you will be able to take a printout of the BPSC Drug Inspector Application Form 2023.
Link to Apply Online For BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023
|BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2023 Notification||Check Notification|
FAQs Related to BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies have been announced under the BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023?
The BPSC has announced that there are a total of 55 vacancies under this recruitment. The BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2023 for males and females belonging to all categories will be conducted separately.
When will the BPSC Drug Inspector 2023 Application Form be Released?
The applicants who are interested in applying for the job can do so from 25 November 2022. The BPSC Drug Inspector Application Last Date 2022 is 16 December 2022.
What is the BPSC Drug Inspector 2023 Exam Date 2023?
The BPSC Drug Inspector Exam Date 2023 will be announced later on the official website of BPSC.