SSC CGL Prelims Result 2023, Date, Direct Link, and Cut-Off @ ssc.nic.in: Recently the Staff Selection Commission has conducted the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination from 14 July to 27 July 2023. Now candidates are eagerly waiting to know their results. Currently, the examiners are working on the answer sheet’s evaluation process, so it will take some to release the result by the examination commission. But candidates can expect the SSC CGL Prelims Result 2023 in the month of August 2023 most probably. After the declaration of the results, candidates will be able to access their results by providing their credentials on the official portal @ https://ssc.nic.in. The Result will be published roll number-wise.
SSC CGL Prelims Result 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination is conducted in multiple stages, including the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and the final interview/ skill test. The SSC CGL Preliminary Examination or Tier I exam is the first stage of the selection process. Candidates who apply for the SSC CGL exam have to appear for the Preliminary Examination, which consists of multiple-choice questions. The purpose of this exam is to shortlist candidates for the Main Examination.
The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL) examination is one of India’s most prestigious competitive exams. It is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit candidates for various Group B and Group C posts in different government ministries, departments, and organizations. Read the full article to know the complete information about SSC CGL Prelims Result 2023 and its other important components.
Highlights of SSC CGL Prelims Result 2023
|Exam Name (Short)||SSC CGL Prelims 2023|
|Exam Name (Full)||Staff Selection Commission Graduate Level Combined Examination|
|Conducted By||Staff Selection Board|
|Announced Vacancy||Group B & C|
|No. of Vacancy||7500 (Tentative)|
|Procedure||Tier I (CBT) Tier II (CBT) Tier III (Pen-paper mode) Tier IV (Skill Test, Document Verification)|
|Tier I Exam Date (Prelims)||14 July to 27 July 2023|
|Result Date||August 2023 (Tentative)|
|Result Status||Not Disclosed Yet|
Direct Link of SSC GCL Result 2023
As of now, there is no notification is released for the SSC CGL Result so candidates have to wait for it for some time. Once the Staff Selection Commission will declare the SSC CGL Prelims (Tier I) Result, the direct link will be posted here on our page for the desired candidates. The candidates will be checking their prelims result with using their credentials.
SSC CGL Important Dates 2023
Candidates must be familiar with the SSC CGLS examination and all-important dates:
|Online Application Submission Window||3 April to 3 May 2023|
|Online fee payment last date||4 May 2023|
|Last date of generation of offline challan||4 May 2023|
|Last date of payment through challan||5 May 2023|
|Application Correction Window||7 May to 8 May 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date for Tier I-Prelims||8 July 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||14 July-27 July 2023|
|Answer Key Release Date||August 2023 (Tentative)|
|Prelims Result Date||August 2023 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release for Main Exam||August 2023 (Tentative)|
|Main Exam Date||September 2023 (Tentative)|
|Mains Result Date||September 2023 (Tentative)|
SSC CGL 2023 Expected Cut-off Marks for Tier 1
Candidates can get an idea about the expected cut-off through the below-mentioned table. These cut-offs are just assumable, the final cut-off will be released after releasing the SSC CGL Tier 1 Result. Cut-off will vary according to the post.
Details on SSC CGL Prelims Result 2023
After accessing the SSC CGL Prelims result candidates will get the below-mentioned details on the result that will be published on the official website.
- Exam Name
- Job Post Name
- Record Number
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Categories Code
- Scored Rank
Vacancies & Pay Scale under SSC CGL 2023
The Staff Selection Commission has announced 7500+ vacancies for the below-mentioned posts.
|Group B||Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer||Rs.47600-151100|
|Group B||Assistant Section Officer, Inspector Prevention Officer, Inspector Central Exercise, Inspector Examiner, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Inspector posts, Inspector||Rs.44900-142400|
|Group C||Inspector of Income Tax||Rs.44900-142400|
|Group B||Assistant Section Officer, Executive Assistant, Research Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Sub Inspector, Junior Intelligent Officer, Junior Statistical Officer||Rs.35400-112400|
|Group C||Auditor, Accountant, Junior Accountant||Rs.29200-92300|
|Group C||Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant /Upper Division Clerk, Senior Administrative Assistant, Tax Assistant, Sub-Inspector||Rs.25500-81100|
Marking Scheme of SSC CGL Examination 2023
Candidates will score the marks as per the below marking scheme which is followed by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Total number of Question-100
- Total Number of Marks-200
- Negative Marking-0.50 marks
Importance of SSC CGL
In the below points, candidates will find the importance of the SSC CGL examination.
- Career Opportunities: SSC CGL provides a wide range of career opportunities in the government sector, including positions like Assistant Section Officer, Inspector, Auditor, Tax Assistant, etc.
- Job Security: Government jobs offer job security and stability, along with attractive salary packages, allowances, and benefits.
- Growth in Career: SSC CGL jobs usually come with opportunities for career growth and promotions based on performance and seniority.
- Perks and Benefits: Government jobs offer various perks and benefits such as medical facilities, pension, leave encashment, and more.
Check the SSC CGL Prelims Result and Rank 2023 Online
Once the SSC CGL Result will declare on the official website, candidates will be accessing their results by following the below steps:
- Go to the SSC’S official website at URL https://ssc.nic.in.
- Look for the “Results” section on the homepage of the SSC website and click on it.
- The click will redirect you to the new result page.
- On this page look for the link related to “SSC CGL Prelims Result 2023” and click on it.
- The result will be displayed on a new webpage.
- Candidates can now search and check their results by their name, roll number, and date of birth.
- You can use the “Ctrl + F” (Windows) or “Command + F” (Mac) keyboard shortcut to search for your roll number or name on the page.
- If your roll number or name is present in the list, it means you have qualified for the SSC CGL Preliminary Examination.
- You can download the result PDF for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the release date of SSC CGLS Tier 1 Result 2023?
The SCC CGLS Tier 1 Result 2023 is expected to release in the month of August 2023.
When was SSC CGL Tier 1 exam conducted?
The SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam was conducted from 14 July to 27 July 2023.
Is there any negative marking scheme also applicable in the SSC Prelims exam 2023?
There are 0.50 marks negative marking scheme is applicable in the SSC CGL Prelims exam 2023.