Punjab police recruitment for SI over 560 posts has been released in fields related to Police Cadre, Armed Police Cadre, Investigation Cadre, and Intelligence Cadre of Punjab Police for both Males and Females. Those candidates who have applied for this post will now be getting the admit card for the examination of written paper. Candidates can check their Admit card on the official website punjabpolice.gov.in or we will provide a direct link in this post.
The Punjab Police Admit Card is released now and all the registered candidates can find it on the official website using their Registration Number. Complete instructions and details related to the exam can be found on Admit Card. Moreover, PP Constable and SI Admit Card are available for all the cadres now. The exam is scheduled to be conducted from 14th to 16th October 2023 for different posts.
All the candidates who are going to appear in Sub Inspector Exam tomorrow 16th October 2023 must download their respective admit cards to get entry into the exam hall. Moreover, the Direct Link for your ready reference is available below.
Punjab Police Admit Card 2023
|Conducting Body||Punjab Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Police Sub Inspector and Constable Technical and Support Services (TSS) Cadre|
|Total Vacancies||SI – 267 posts|
Constable – 2340 posts
|Age Limit||18-32 Years|
|Post Eligibility||For Constable- 12th Pass|
For Sub Inspector- Graduate
|Selection Process||Written test, Physical Test, and Interview process.|
|Application Mode||Online (Digital)|
|Job Location||Punjab, India|
As we know, Punjab Police Constable Exam is scheduled for today so all the aspirants who have registered for it should download their respective admit cards and then appear in the exam. Tomorrow Head Constable exam will be conducted for which you can prepare and revise your syllabus.
Punjab Police SI Exam Eligibility 2023
The candidates can find the eligibility for Punjab Police SI Exam.
Age Limit for SI post
The age limit which has been given by the Punjab police is between 18 years to 28 Years as of 01-01-2021.Age Relaxation as Per Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2023 Rules
Qualification for SI post
The candidate should be a Graduation Degree, For Intelligence Cadre: – B.Sc. / B.Tech/ B.E./ BCA/ PGDCA/ NIELIT
Punjab Police Exam Dates 2023
The following table shows the important dates for Punjab police SI and HC post exams
|Name of department||Number of Posts|
|Constable||14th October 2022|
|Head Constable||15th October 2022|
|Sub Inspector (District Police Cadre)||16th October 2022|
|Sub Inspector (Armed Police)||16th October 2022|
|Sub Inspector (Investigation Cadre)||16th October 2022|
|Sub Inspector (Intelligence Cadre)||16th October 2022|
Punjab Police Exam Application Fees 2023
The following table shows the application fees for Punjab Police SI and HC post-exam.
|SC / ST / BC||Rs:900/-|
What is the selection process for Punjab Police SI and HC Exam 2023?
The candidates who are going to apply for the SI and HC posts should the following guide for the Police selection process for this post. Do follow RAAS Updates for more latest updates.
The Selection Process of Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 has to look at the following details: –
- First of all, there will be a Written Exam. Candidates have to qualify for this paper to proceed to another level.
- In the second phase, there will be the Physical Screening Test (PST) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) if you have any issues related to a physical disability you will be disqualified.
- And in the third phase, there will be a Document and medical test. You have to have all documents ready and clear so not a single mistake can be heard there
- This way the selection process for Punjab Police SI recruitment will be completed.
How to apply for Punjab Police Admit Card 2023
The following steps are a simple guide for Punjab Police Exam Admit Card Download process.
- The candidate should visit the official web of the Punjab police punjabpolice.gov.in
- Once you land on the homepage, find the Admit Card tab.
- Click that tab and enter your candidate ID to process further.
- You will be asked to pay for the application for the final step.
- Make the payment and download the payment receipt.
- Finally, take a print copy of your Admit Card for further use.