MH BSc Nursing CET Admit Card 2023 Release Date & Download Process @ cetcell.mahacet.org: The State CET Cell, Maharashtra is all set to conduct the B.Sc. Nursing CET examination on 11 June 2023 in the state of Maharashtra. This exam gives the opportunity to the candidates who want to take admission into a decent college to study Bachelor of Science in the nursing stream. Registered candidates are now waiting for the MH BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023 to be released. The admit card will be released a few days before the exam, so the admit card is about to release in the first or second week of June 2023. The MH BSc Nursing CET Admit Card 2023 is a crucial document that candidates must possess to appear for the examination. It is important to download the admit card within the specified time frame and review all the details mentioned on it.
MH BSc Nursing CET Exam 2023
The Maharashtra BSc Nursing Common Entrance Test (CET) is a highly anticipated examination for candidates aspiring to pursue a career in nursing. The exam is conducted by the Maharashtra Nursing Council (MNC) to grant admission to eligible candidates into various BSc Nursing programs offered by colleges and universities in Maharashtra. One of the essential documents required to appear for the MH BSc Nursing CET is the Admit Card. In this article, we will provide you with important information about the MH BSc Nursing CET Admit Card 2023, including its release date, download process, and exam guidelines.
MH BSc Nursing CET Admit Card 2023 Highlights
|Exam name||Maharashtra BSc Nursing CET 2023|
|Regulating Body||State CET Cell, Maharashtra|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st or 2nd Week of June 2023|
|Exam Date||11 June 2023 (Sunday)|
Release Date and Availability of MH BSc Nursing CET Admit Card 2023
The State CET Cell, Maharashtra will release the MH BSc Nursing CET Admit Card 2023 is expected to be released in the first or second week of June 2023. Candidates can obtain their admit cards through the official website of the Maharashtra Nursing Council or the designated portal for the CET. It is important for candidates to regularly check the official website for updates and notifications regarding the availability of the admit card.
MH BSc Nursing CET Important dates 2023
Candidates can find all the important dates related to Maharashtra BSc Nursing Common Entrance Test 2023 in the below table:
|Application Start Date||17 May 2023|
|Application End Date||30 May 2023|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||31 May 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||First or Second Week of June 2023|
|Exam Date||11 June 2023|
|Answer Key Release Date||June/July 2023 (Tentative)|
|Objection Submission Date against the Answer Key||July 2023 (Tentative)|
|Final Answer Key Release Date||July 2023 (Tentative)|
|Result Date||August 2023 (Tentative)|
Syllabus & marking for MH BSc Nursing CET Exam 2023
- The question paper will contain 100 Multi-choice questions.
- Each question contains one mark.
- In the questions paper subjects included such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing Aptitude, and English.
- Duration of the exam will be 1 Hour & 30 Minutes.
- Medium of the exam will be English Only.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Exam Guideline for MH BSc Nursing CET Admit Card 2023
The Maharashtra BSc Nursing CET Admit Card 2023 serves as an important document for candidates to gain entry into the examination hall. Along with the admit card, candidates must also carry a valid photo identification proof (Such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, or password) for verification purposes. Here are some essential guidelines that candidates must adhere to on the day of the examination:
- Students must carry a physical copy of the Admit Card along with a photo identity card i.e. Aadhar Card, or Pan Card in the examination hall as no student would be allowed to enter the examination center without the Admit Card.
- It will be mandatory for all the candidates to reach the exam center by gate closing time, otherwise students won’t be able to get entry inside the exam hall.
- It is totally prohibited to carry mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, Headphones, fitness bands, cameras, calculators, pen drives, electronic pens, smart and digital watches, etc. inside the exam.
- Candidates will have to adopt all SOPs for the COVID-19 pandemic i.e. students need to carry a personal hand sanitizer and visit the exam center with a face mask.
- Accessories like wallets, goggles, handbags, purses, and eatables are prohibited.
- Students are allowed in the examination hall only with Admit Card, analog watch and Pen, Pencil, Eraser, ruler, and other required permitted items, and the water bottle has nothing written on it.
- Any printed and written material is rigidly prohibited from being carried to the exam hall.
- If any student’s Admit Card has been lost. In this situation, students can download the duplicate admit card from the official website or they can contact the Board also for the same.
Download Process of MH BSc Nursing CET Admit Card 2023
To Download the Maharashtra BSc Nursing CET Admit Card 2023, candidates must follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Nursing Council (cetcell.mahacet.org).
- On the homepage, look for the admit card link.
- Click on the appropriate link to proceed.
- You will be redirected to a login page where you need to enter your login details, such as application number, DOB, and other required details.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- On the next screen, the MH BSc Nursing CET Admit Card will display.
- Now review all the details carefully which are mentioned on the admit card.
- Now download the admit card or take a printout for future reference.
Note: Candidate must ensure that all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct and log in. In case of any discrepancy or error, candidates should immediately contact the authorities responsible for conducting the examination for rectification.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the release date of the MH BSc Nursing CET Admit Card 2023?
The MH BSc Nursing CET Admit Card 2023 is expected to release in the first or second week of June 2023.
What is the exam date of MH BSc Nursing CET 2023?
The MH BSc Nursing CET exam 2023 will be conducted on 11 June 2023 (Sunday).
From where candidates can download their Maharashtra BSc Nursing CET Admit Card 2023?
Candidates can download their Maharashtra BSc Nursing CET Admit Card 2023 from the official website which is cetcell.mahacet.org.