Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme Application Form 2023 @sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in: State Govt. Karnataka has announced a financial scheme called ‘Gruha Jyoti’ to provide free electricity to households. The announcement is made by Chief Minister Siddaramaiajh on June 2, 2023. According to the scheme, residents will get the benefit of free up to 200 units in the resident electricity bill. The sole purpose of releasing the Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme is to give relief to household’s financial burden and improve their living standards. Before applying for the Gruha Jyoti Scheme candidates must know the eligibility criteria. Stay connected to this article to know more.
Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme Application Form 2023
The application process has been started for the Gruha Jyoti Scheme in the state of Karnataka. Residents can fill out the application form online as well as offline. The application window is open from 18 June 2023 to 5 July 2023. The reason to launch this scheme is to reduce some financial burdens for underprivileged residents of Karnataka. To apply for the Gruha Jyoti scheme applicants must register themselves on the official portal.
For the registration and application process, applicants need their financial and income details and upload necessary documents such as domicile certificate, Aadhar Card, and contact details. After submitting the application, residents must download or take a printout of the application and payment receipt for future reference. Applicants can check their application status using their generated ID or password.
Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme Application Form 2023 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Gruha Jyoti Scheme|
|Announced By||Chief Minister Siddaramaiajh|
|Launched By||Government of Karnataka|
|Type of Scheme||Financial Assistance Scheme|
|Offers||Free electricity up to 200 Units|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Karnataka|
|Registration Start Date||18 June 2023|
|Registration End Date||5 July 2023|
Benefits of Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme
There are several benefits for the applicants having the Karnataka Graha Jyoti Scheme mentioned below:
- The main benefit of the scheme is that it provides free electricity for up to 200 units to every resident in the state of Karnataka.
- The free units will provide a saving of Rs.1000/- every month to households.
- It will help to improve living standards and quality of life.
- This scheme will help to reduce the household burden.
Gruha Jyoti Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know the eligibility criteria before applying for the Gruha Jyoti Yojana 2023.
- The Applicant has to be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The scheme is only beneficial for APL (Above Poverty Line) & BPL (Below Poverty Line) cardholders who are non-tax and GST payers.
- The scheme is only applicable to single or three-phase domestic electricity connections.
- All RR numbers, regardless of whether the residents possess an A Khata or B Khata can be included in the scheme.
- Before applying for the scheme applicants must link their Aadhar number and RR number.
- Candidates must submit all the necessary documents related to personal information & financial information.
Documents required for Gruha Jyoti Yojana
To enroll in the Gruha Jyoti Scheme candidates have to submit the required documents. Have a look at the below points to know the required document.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Active mobile number
- Residence Address
- Previous Electricity Bills
- RR number
Gruha Jyoti Yojana (Zero Bill)
To avail of the benefit of Zero Bill candidates have to submit the required document such as the previous year’s electricity bill to check if the residents consume extra electricity rather than the previous year or consume the same. If applicants consume extra electricity than the last year, then they have to pay for the additional units consumed. If residents consume the same lump-sum units of electricity as the previous year, they will not have to pay anything extra under the electricity bill.
Registration for Gruha Jyoti Scheme 2023
To avail the benefits if the Gruha Jyoti Scheme applicants need to register themselves first on the official portal:
- Visit the official website of the Gruha Jyoti Scheme.
- Click on the tab ‘Online Registration’ available on the homepage.
- To regulate your application set the login ID or password for the official website.
- Add the required details to set up the credentials and click on submit.
- Now you are registered in the Graha Jyoti Scheme. For future use save the ID & Password.
Gruha Jyoti Scheme 2023 Offline Submission
For those who obtained the application form offline, you need to visit the designated offices of the Karnataka Housing Board in person. Submit the filled-out application form along with the photocopies of the supporting documents. The officials will guide you through the submission process and provide you with an acknowledgment receipt.
Steps to Apply for Gruha Jyoti Scheme 2023
Applicants can follow the below mentioned steps to apply for the scheme:
- Go to the official website of the Gruha Jyoti Yojana.
- Now click on the ‘Apply online’ tab or link available on the homepage.
- The Application form will be displayed on the next page.
- Complete your application with all the required details & information.
- Upload the required documents such as ID proof, Photograph, Income Proof, address proof, electricity Bills of previous months or years, etc.
- Click on submit.
Note: A message or email will be received on your registered mobile number or email Id related to the Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yojana Application Form 2023 submission by the authority department.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yojana 2023?
The Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yoajan is a state scheme. Through this scheme, the Karnataka government provides free electricity for up to 200 units.
What is the application window to submit the Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme Application Form 2023?
The Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme Application Form 2023 application window is open from 18 June 2023 to 5 July 2023.
What is the purpose of launching the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yoajan 2023?
Giving relief to household financial burdens is the sole purpose of launching the Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yoajan 2023.