JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY (JNU) has released the full detailed specifications about the dates you can check it on their official website which is jnuee.jnu.ac.in or you can check through the direct link which is provided down below. The students who are willing to make their future with JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY have the best opportunity now to register their name for the course they want to pursue at JNU. The detailed timetable has been given on the official website or you can follow this post to know more.
JNU UG Admission 2024
Registration for admission to the UG courses at JNU (JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY) has started. You can check your availability for admission on the official website jnuee.jnu.ac.in. or the link provided below.
Important dates for JNU UG Admission 2024: –
The candidates who are interested in JNU UG Admission for the year 2024 can check all the important dates given in the table
|Starting Date of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application
|JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY (JNU) 1st merit list
|The payment process for admission to JNU
|2nd merit list for admission in JNU
|3rd merit list for admission in JNU
After the merit list is published the candidates, whose names are on the list can now start their admission process online and then the payment. The payment should be done between 17-29 October otherwise you have to pay some penalty.
What are the Application Fees for JNU UG Admission 2024
There are two different application fees for all the different categories, kindly check the following table.
|JNU UG Application Fees
Steps to enroll for JNU UG Admission 2024
The Candidates who want to enroll themselves for JNU UG Admission can follow the simple steps given below:
- First, you have to open the official website of the JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY (JNU) at jnuee.jnu.ac.in
- The next thing you have to do is to apply for the admission portal.
- Fill in the Required personal details in the form without any mistakes.
- You have to upload documents in scanned copies. Your photo, certificate, domicile if required, etc.
- Once you enter the correct information, the next step will payment page.
- The payment process will also be online. While doing that you have to wait don’t hurry other than the payment may stuck
- The registration fee is as follows GENERAL / EWS /OBC –Rs. 250 /-
- Schedule caste & Schedule tribes -Rs.100/-