Char Dham Yatra Online Registration 2023, Package Budget, Price, and Places to Visit: Char Dham Yatra Online Registration 2023 has been started today 21st February 2023 at 7 AM. If you are a pilgrim and want to visit Char Dham in Uttarakhand then here is good news for you. Recently, the Government of Uttarakhand announced the launch of the Char Dham Yatra Registration Portal 2023 for those people who are planning to go on the Char Dham Yatra for a long time.
So now the time has come that you want to go and before starting the journey on the given date you can do the process which is mandatory for all the pilgrims. Here you will get complete information about Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023, complete information about temple opening timings, a complete tracking system, and steps to register online before the start of the yatra. So to get more details here read the following section carefully.
Char Dham Yatra Online Registration 2023
There are both Online as well as offline Modes available for the Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023. So you can choose as you want to do registration and can complete it on the given dates. The online process is now available on the Char Dham Yatra Official Website where you can go through and complete the process from anywhere while the Offline process can be completed by visiting the Char Dham Yatra Offline Booth near the Char Dham Yatra Route to submit the Char Dham Yatra Application form 2023 with the complete details.
If you do pre-registration for Char Dham Yatra then it will give you the flexibility to visit the complete place as mentioned in the Char Dham Yatra Package 2023 and it is also helping for the people who help you during this complete yatra to track you. If you are wondering how to do Char Dham Yatra Online Registration then we suggest you read this entire article and follow the steps given here below to complete the process in an easy way.
You can do the online registration process sitting at home but you have to fill in your complete details as well as the person accompanying you should also be mentioned in the application form. Several facilities will be available for the pilgrims to avoid any kind of problem. Complete data of the pilgrim coming for Char Dham Yatra will be mentioned at the time of online registration. So you should not worry about traveling and register yourself between the given dates.
2023 Char Dham Yatra – Places to Visit
The Char Dham Yatra is one of the holiest pilgrimages in the world. The four temples included in this yatra are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. It is also known as Chhota Char Dham Yatra. Apart from these, there is another Char Dham which was established by Adi Shankaracharya. These include four holy pilgrimage sites in four different corners of the country, namely Badrinath in Uttarakhand, Dwarka in Gujarat, Puri in Odisha, and Rameshwaram in Tamil Nadu.
All the holy places of Chhota Char Dham Yatra are dedicated to different Gods and Goddesses. Kedarnath Dham is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas and is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Badrinath Dham is dedicated to Lord Badri or Vishnu. Gangotri Dham is dedicated to Mata Ganga and Yamunotri to Mata Yamuna. If you are planning to visit this holy pilgrimage, then you are thinking of booking Chardham Yatra Package, in which you will get food, a private vehicle, and accommodation according to your budget, comment us today for details.
Char Dham Yatra 2023 Registration and Pass
The Department of Tourism, Government of Uttarakhand has started the Char Dham Yatra Online Registration 2023 for the pilgrims who are waiting for it. Now the process has been started on its official website and you can also process at various counters made on the Char Dham Yatra route. Many tourism agencies also provide Char Dham tour packages for singles and families. You can also go through such agencies to do Char Dham Yatra but the Government of Uttarakhand has advised you to take advantage of this Yatra by registering on the official portal.
As per the official statement, online registration is mandatory for every pilgrim before going on Char Dham Yatra and once you complete the registration you will get Char Dham Yatra Pass to complete this Yatra at the given destination. The pass is also known as Char Dham Yatra Permit which allows you to travel to the places mentioned in the permit. If you are interested in Char Dham Yatra then do registration and then start your journey as per the given schedule.
Advantage of Char Dham Yatra Online Registration 2023
- Online registration has been arranged for those who wish to visit Char Dham every year.
- Complete data of pilgrims going on the Char Dham Yatra will be stored online.
- The system will track every moment of the registered pilgrim through the official portal.
- After registration, each pilgrim will receive a Yatra ID Card/Yatra Pass/Pilgrim ID for Char Dham from the authority before the commencement of the Yatra.
- The tracking system will identify the pilgrim and his vehicle at various checkpoints set up by the authority.
- The online registration will store the complete data of the pilgrim which will help in identifying the pilgrim at any point of time during the journey.
Documents Required for Char Dham Yatra Online Registration 2023
You must have an identity card for Char Dham biometric registration. It can be an Aadhaar card, voter ID card, PAN number, driving license, or passport. Travel registration may also be referred to as a travel pass, travel permit, or registration card. Pilgrims can opt for various special facilities like food and accommodation using the Char Dham Yatra Registration Card.
Steps for Char Dham Yatra Online Registration 2023
- First of all, need to visit the official website i.e. registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in.
- Then find out the Char Dham Yatra Online Registration Link 2023.
- Click on the link and then Char Dham Yatra Online Registration Form will open.
- Here you have to provide your complete information on the given sections.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Here you have to enter your plan to visit like Tour Type, Tour Name, Yatra Dates, Number of Tourists, and Destinations Date of Visit.
- Once you entered the details, click on the submit option.
- Now you will get a unique Char Dham Yatra Registration Number 2023 to download Yatra Pass Online.
- Keep the Char Dham Yatra Pass while visiting the places you have indicated at the time of online registration.
- In these ways, your registration will be completed and you can go for Safe Yatra.
Char Dham Yatra 2023 FAQs
How much time do we have to spend completing Char Dham Yatra 2023?
According to the information, the Char Dham Yatra Package will be for 12 Days and 11 Nights.
What is the continuity of Char Dham Yatra?
Char Dham Yatra will start from Haridwar after the Bathing in Ganga River and Badri Vishal will be the final Stage of this yatra.
Where is the Char Dham Situated in India?
The Char Dham is situated in different places in India which are the following;
Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri – Uttarakhand
Dvaraka – Gujarat
Jagannath Puri – Odisha
Rameswaram – Tamil Nadu
Where can I Register for Char Dham Yatra in 2023?
You need to visit the official website to do the process completely.
Can I Visit Char Dham Yatra without Registration?
No, no one can visit the Char Dham Yatra without registration. It is mandatory for everyone who plans to visit.